Draftable Desktop is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Draftable Desktop from your computerDraftable
. Open here
where you can get more info on Draftable. Draftable Desktop is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DraftableDesktop folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Draftable Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DraftableDesktop\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 229.50 KB (235008 bytes) on disk and is titled DraftableDesktop.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Draftable Desktop. They occupy about 4.79 MB (5027328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DraftableDesktop.exe (229.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Draftable.CompareRunner.exe (73.50 KB)
- DraftableDesktop.exe (2.72 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (13.50 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (14.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.700
of Draftable Desktop. For more Draftable Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Draftable Desktop is a program marketed by the software company Draftable. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Draftable Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Draftable Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Draftable Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Draftable Desktop". The Draftable Desktop program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Draftable Desktop in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Draftable Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Draftable Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Draftable Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Draftable Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Draftable Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Draftable Desktop by Draftable from your computer, nor are we saying that Draftable Desktop by Draftable is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Draftable Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:35:40.487