This web page contains complete information on how to remove Dr.Web Agent for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Agent from your computerDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Doctor Web, Ltd.. Please follow http://www.drweb.com/
if you want to read more on Dr.Web Agent on Doctor Web, Ltd.'s page. Dr.Web Agent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-es-agent\win-es-agent-setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dr.Web Agent. The application's main executable file occupies 10.38 MB (10887408 bytes) on disk and is called dwscanner.exe.
Dr.Web Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 50.11 MB (52540704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dwscancl.exe (663.52 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (10.38 MB)
- dwservice.exe (11.11 MB)
- dwsewsc.exe (1.44 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (9.65 MB)
- spideragent.exe (16.64 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (243.73 KB)
The current page applies to Dr.Web Agent version 11.0.8.09111
only. Click on the links below for other Dr.Web Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Agent is an application marketed by the software company Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some users want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Dr.Web Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dr.Web Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr.Web Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr.Web Agent". The Dr.Web Agent program will be found very quickly. After you select Dr.Web Agent in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dr.Web Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr.Web Agent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-es-agent\win-es-agent-setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dr.Web Agent.
8. After removing Dr.Web Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dr.Web Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.Web Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dr.Web Agent by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Dr.Web Agent by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dr.Web Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:39:48.170