Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G
Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G from your PCStellar Information Systems Ltd
. Further information on Stellar Information Systems Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.stellarinfo.com
if you want to read more on Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G on Stellar Information Systems Ltd's web page. Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G. Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G's main file takes around 7.27 MB (7627488 bytes) and is called Dr.RecoveryWindows4G.exe.
Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.95 MB (8337914
bytes) on disk:
- Dr.RecoveryWindows4G.exe (7.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
This page is about Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G versions:
Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G is a program released by the software company Stellar Information Systems Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G". If it exists on your system the Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G application will be found automatically. After you click Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G by Stellar Information Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G by Stellar Information Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Recovery Windows 4 G in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-11 00:52:00.537