Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8
Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 from your PCPeter A. Gebhard
. More information on Peter A. Gebhard can be found here
. You can read more about on Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 at http://www.drhardware.de/
. Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Hardware 2018 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Hardware 2018\unins000.exe. DRHARD.exe is the Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.62 MB (5889992 bytes) on disk.
Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.68 MB (9097532
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cpd64.exe (28.50 KB)
- DRHARD.exe (5.62 MB)
- drhcore.exe (1.33 MB)
- drhcuda.exe (194.50 KB)
- drhwbench.exe (502.50 KB)
- muthread.exe (385.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 201818.8
of Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8.
Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 is a program marketed by Peter A. Gebhard. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8". If it exists on your system the Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 app will be found very quickly. After you select Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8:
- The software company is: http://www.drhardware.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Hardware 2018\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 by Peter A. Gebhard from your computer, nor are we saying that Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 by Peter A. Gebhard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Hardware 2018 18.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 09:58:02.277