Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e from your systemPeter A. Gebhard
. More info about Peter A. Gebhard can be found here
. Detailed information about Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e can be seen at http://www.dr-hardware.com/
. Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english\unins000.exe. DRHARD.exe is the Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e's primary executable file and it takes about 5.85 MB (6134440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e. They occupy 6.94 MB (7273502
bytes) on disk.
- DRHARD.exe (5.85 MB)
- drhard16.exe (60.26 KB)
- muthread.exe (385.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- VESA.EXE (13.35 KB)
The current page applies to Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e version 20089.5.0
Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is an application offered by Peter A. Gebhard. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e". The Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e application will be found very quickly. When you click Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e:
- The software company is: http://www.dr-hardware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e by Peter A. Gebhard from your computer, nor are we saying that Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e by Peter A. Gebhard is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 20:06:00.857