This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dr.Explain for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dr.Explain from your computerIndigo Byte Systems, LLC
. More data about Indigo Byte Systems, LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.DrExplain.com
if you want to read more on Dr.Explain on Indigo Byte Systems, LLC's page. Dr.Explain is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\DrExplain folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Dr.Explain is C:\Program Files\DrExplain\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.15 MB (6444360 bytes) on disk and is labeled DrExplain.exe.
Dr.Explain contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.90 MB (7239146
bytes) on disk.
- DrExplain.exe (6.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- deexport.exe (85.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Dr.Explain. You can find below info on other versions of Dr.Explain:
...click to view all...
Dr.Explain is an application marketed by the software company Indigo Byte Systems, LLC. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Dr.Explain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dr.Explain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr.Explain or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr.Explain". The Dr.Explain program will be found very quickly. After you click Dr.Explain in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dr.Explain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Explain:
- The publisher is: http://www.DrExplain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DrExplain\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dr.Explain.
8. After uninstalling Dr.Explain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dr.Explain which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.Explain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dr.Explain by Indigo Byte Systems, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Dr.Explain by Indigo Byte Systems, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dr.Explain in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:08:21.273