Dr. Daisy Pet Vet
Dr. Daisy Pet Vet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dr. Daisy Pet Vet from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Further information about Dr. Daisy Pet Vet can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Dr. Daisy Pet Vet application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DrDaisyPetVet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Dr. Daisy Pet Vet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DrDaisyPetVet\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. daisy.exe is the Dr. Daisy Pet Vet's main executable file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dr. Daisy Pet Vet. They occupy an average of 5.12 MB (5369904
bytes) on disk.
- daisy-WT.exe (3.34 MB)
- daisy.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Dr. Daisy Pet Vet.
Dr. Daisy Pet Vet is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Dr. Daisy Pet Vet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dr. Daisy Pet Vet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dr. Daisy Pet Vet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr. Daisy Pet Vet". If it is installed on your PC the Dr. Daisy Pet Vet program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dr. Daisy Pet Vet in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dr. Daisy Pet Vet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Daisy Pet Vet:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DrDaisyPetVet\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dr. Daisy Pet Vet.
8. After removing Dr. Daisy Pet Vet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dr. Daisy Pet Vet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dr. Daisy Pet Vet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dr. Daisy Pet Vet by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Dr. Daisy Pet Vet by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Daisy Pet Vet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 21:08:17.873