Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911
This web page is about Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 from your systemNitreal
. More info about Nitreal can be found here
. Please follow https://www.facebook.com/DrCaresGame/
if you want to read more on Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 on Nitreal's web page. Usually the Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DrCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.66 MB (5937152 bytes) on disk.
Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.66 MB (5937152
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 version 911
Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 is an application released by Nitreal. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911". If it exists on your system the Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.facebook.com/DrCaresGame/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911.
8. After removing Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 by Nitreal from your PC, we are not saying that Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 by Nitreal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:53:15.170