Dr Glitter Light
How to uninstall Dr Glitter Light from your system
This info is about Dr Glitter Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Violet Industries
. Open here
for more details on Violet Industries. Please follow http://www.drglitter.com
if you want to read more on Dr Glitter Light on Violet Industries's page. Usually the Dr Glitter Light application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\aa-tool\winamp\Dr Glitter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Dr Glitter Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\aa-tool\winamp\Dr Glitter\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 49.39 KB (50573 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dr Glitter Light. They take about 49.39 KB (50573
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Dr Glitter Light version 1.45
How to delete Dr Glitter Light from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dr Glitter Light is an application by the software company Violet Industries. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Dr Glitter Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dr Glitter Light or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr Glitter Light". If it is installed on your PC the Dr Glitter Light app will be found automatically. After you click Dr Glitter Light in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dr Glitter Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr Glitter Light:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drglitter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\aa-tool\winamp\Dr Glitter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dr Glitter Light.
8. After uninstalling Dr Glitter Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dr Glitter Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr Glitter Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr Glitter Light by Violet Industries from your computer, we are not saying that Dr Glitter Light by Violet Industries is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr Glitter Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-23 14:53:05.010