This info is about Dpi Post for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dpi Post from your PCDpi Post
. Further information on Dpi Post can be seen here
. Dpi Post is commonly set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\00000000-1446507679-0000-0000-000000000000 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Dpi Post is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\00000000-1446507679-0000-0000-000000000000\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled pnsh31C.exe and its approximative size is 126.14 KB (129165 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Dpi Post. They occupy about 290.81 KB (297794
bytes) on disk.
- pnsh31C.exe (126.14 KB)
- rnst31A.exe (114.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (50.18 KB)
This page is about Dpi Post version 220.127.116.11
Dpi Post is an application by the software company Dpi Post. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Dpi Post is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dpi Post using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dpi Post or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dpi Post". If it exists on your system the Dpi Post app will be found automatically. When you click Dpi Post in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dpi Post, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dpi Post.
8. After removing Dpi Post, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dpi Post which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dpi Post with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dpi Post by Dpi Post from your computer, nor are we saying that Dpi Post by Dpi Post is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dpi Post supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 10:51:46.480