This page is about Doxie 2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doxie 2.8 from your PCApparent Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Apparent Corporation. Click on http://www.getdoxie.com/
to get more information about Doxie 2.8 on Apparent Corporation's website. Usually the Doxie 2.8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Doxie folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Doxie 2.8 is C:\Program Files\Doxie\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Doxie.exe is the Doxie 2.8's primary executable file and it takes around 15.94 MB (16713102 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Doxie 2.8. They occupy 18.90 MB (19816255
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Doxie.exe (15.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (820.78 KB)
- AutoStitch.exe (1.36 MB)
- CommandLineInterface.exe (252.50 KB)
- FREngineProcessor.exe (327.76 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (232.76 KB)
This info is about Doxie 2.8 version 2.8
Doxie 2.8 is an application by Apparent Corporation. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Doxie 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doxie 2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Doxie 2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doxie 2.8". If it is installed on your PC the Doxie 2.8 app will be found automatically. After you click Doxie 2.8 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Doxie 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doxie 2.8:
- The software company is: http://www.getdoxie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Doxie\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Doxie 2.8.
8. After removing Doxie 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doxie 2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doxie 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doxie 2.8 by Apparent Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Doxie 2.8 by Apparent Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Doxie 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:26:55.150