Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars
This info is about Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars from your PCDYNAMICNEXT
. More information on DYNAMICNEXT can be found here
. Detailed information about Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars can be seen at http://www.dtmafia.mobi/
. Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dtmafia directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars. The application's main executable file is named dtmafia.exe and occupies 3.78 MB (3959875 bytes).
Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars contains of the executables below. They take 3.78 MB (3959875
bytes) on disk.
Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars is an application by DYNAMICNEXT. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars or simply click the Search feature and type in "Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars". If it exists on your system the Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars app will be found automatically. When you click Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dtmafia.mobi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars.
8. After uninstalling Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars by DYNAMICNEXT from your computer, nor are we saying that Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars by DYNAMICNEXT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Downtown Mafia: Gang Wars in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:40:02.947