DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8
This web page is about DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 from your systemOLSOFT LLC
. You can find out more on OLSOFT LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 can be found at http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
. Usually the DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 701.66 KB (718497 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8. They occupy about 701.66 KB (718497
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 version 7.0.8
DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 is an application released by OLSOFT LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8". The DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8:
- The software company is: http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8.
8. After uninstalling DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 by OLSOFT LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 by OLSOFT LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DownloaderXL Pro 7.0.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 20:56:57.950