DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 from your systemOLSoft LLC
. More information on OLSoft LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 at http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
. DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL\unins000.exe". DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38's main file takes about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) and is named axlreg10.exe.
DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 contains of the executables below. They occupy 875.34 KB (896345
bytes) on disk.
- axlreg10.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.38
of DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38.
DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 is a program by the software company OLSoft LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38". If it exists on your system the DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 application will be found automatically. When you select DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38:
- The software company is: http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DownloaderXL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38.
8. After uninstalling DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 by OLSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 by OLSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DownloaderXL Package 6.1.38 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 04:42:07.597