You can find below details on how to remove DownloadStudio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DownloadStudio from your computerConceiva
. Further information on Conceiva can be found here
. More details about DownloadStudio can be found at http://www.conceiva.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). DownloadStudio.exe is the DownloadStudio's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.66 MB (6980864 bytes) on disk.
DownloadStudio is comprised of the following executables which take 125.32 MB (131406480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdminHelper.exe (57.75 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (192.83 KB)
- CER.exe (633.25 KB)
- CopyFile.exe (106.75 KB)
- DownloadStudio.exe (6.66 MB)
- DownloadStudioCapture.exe (1.06 MB)
- DownloadStudioScheduleMonitor.exe (182.25 KB)
- DownloadStudioSniffer.exe (2.89 MB)
- ProcessLaunch.exe (88.00 KB)
- DSUpdate10020.exe (25.36 MB)
- DSUpdate10030.exe (25.37 MB)
- DSUpdate515.exe (8.42 MB)
- DSUpdate521.exe (28.61 MB)
- DSUpdate9030.exe (25.50 MB)
- dstudiolspadmin.exe (113.00 KB)
- dstudiolspadmin64.exe (122.50 KB)
This web page is about DownloadStudio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DownloadStudio:
...click to view all...
DownloadStudio is an application offered by the software company Conceiva. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DownloadStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DownloadStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DownloadStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "DownloadStudio". The DownloadStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DownloadStudio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DownloadStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DownloadStudio.
8. After uninstalling DownloadStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DownloadStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DownloadStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DownloadStudio by Conceiva from your PC, nor are we saying that DownloadStudio by Conceiva is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DownloadStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:30:04.257