You can find below details on how to remove DownloadStudio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DownloadStudio from your computerConceiva
. Further information on Conceiva can be found here
. More details about DownloadStudio can be found at http://www.conceiva.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). DownloadStudio.exe is the DownloadStudio's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.66 MB (6980864 bytes) on disk.
DownloadStudio is comprised of the following executables which take 125.32 MB (131406480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdminHelper.exe (57.75 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (192.83 KB)
- CER.exe (633.25 KB)
- CopyFile.exe (106.75 KB)
- DownloadStudio.exe (6.66 MB)
- DownloadStudioCapture.exe (1.06 MB)
- DownloadStudioScheduleMonitor.exe (182.25 KB)
- DownloadStudioSniffer.exe (2.89 MB)
- ProcessLaunch.exe (88.00 KB)
- DSUpdate10020.exe (25.36 MB)
- DSUpdate10030.exe (25.37 MB)
- DSUpdate515.exe (8.42 MB)
- DSUpdate521.exe (28.61 MB)
- DSUpdate9030.exe (25.50 MB)
- dstudiolspadmin.exe (113.00 KB)
- dstudiolspadmin64.exe (122.50 KB)
This web page is about DownloadStudio version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DownloadStudio:
...click to view all...
DownloadStudio is an application offered by the software company Conceiva. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DownloadStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DownloadStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DownloadStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "DownloadStudio". If it exists on your system the DownloadStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DownloadStudio in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DownloadStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DownloadStudio.
8. After uninstalling DownloadStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DownloadStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DownloadStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DownloadStudio by Conceiva from your PC, nor are we saying that DownloadStudio by Conceiva is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DownloadStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:30:04.257