Download Updater (AOL Inc.)
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) from your systemAOL Inc.
. More info about AOL Inc. can be read here
. Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Download Updater (AOL Inc.). The application's main executable file occupies 231.62 KB (237176 bytes) on disk and is labeled dnu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Download Updater (AOL Inc.). They occupy an average of 269.95 KB (276432
bytes) on disk.
- dnu.exe (231.62 KB)
- uninstall.exe (38.34 KB)
The current page applies to Download Updater (AOL Inc.) version 1.2
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is a program offered by AOL Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Download Updater (AOL Inc.) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Download Updater (AOL Inc.) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Download Updater (AOL Inc.) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Download Updater (AOL Inc.)". The Download Updater (AOL Inc.) program will be found very quickly. When you select Download Updater (AOL Inc.) in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Download Updater (AOL Inc.), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download Updater (AOL Inc.).
8. After uninstalling Download Updater (AOL Inc.), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Download Updater (AOL Inc.) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Updater (AOL Inc.) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) by AOL Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Download Updater (AOL Inc.) by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Download Updater (AOL Inc.) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:54:50.240