Download Studio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Download Studio from your systemGrand Media LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Grand Media LLC. More data about the app Download Studio can be seen at https://downloadstudio.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Studio directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Download Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled dstudio-gui.exe and occupies 1.32 MB (1386448 bytes).
Download Studio contains of the executables below. They take 4.82 MB (5054055
bytes) on disk.
- dstudio-gui.exe (1.32 MB)
- dstudio.exe (1.67 MB)
- dstudiosvc.exe (74.95 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (498.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Download Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Download Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Download Studio is an application by Grand Media LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Download Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Download Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Download Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Studio". If it exists on your system the Download Studio program will be found very quickly. When you select Download Studio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Download Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Download Studio:
- The publisher is: https://downloadstudio.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download Studio.
8. After uninstalling Download Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Download Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Download Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Download Studio by Grand Media LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Download Studio by Grand Media LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Download Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:16:19.443