Download Speed Test
This info is about Download Speed Test for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Download Speed Test from your PCAB-Tools.com
. Go over here
for more details on AB-Tools.com. Click on http://www.ab-tools.com/
to get more info about Download Speed Test on AB-Tools.com's website. Download Speed Test is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Download Speed Test directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Download Speed Test\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Download Speed Test. DownloadSpeedTest.exe is the Download Speed Test's main executable file and it occupies around 401.60 KB (411240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Download Speed Test. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1414968
bytes) on disk.
- DownloadSpeedTest.exe (401.60 KB)
- HepHelp.exe (49.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (876.22 KB)
- Update.exe (54.24 KB)
This page is about Download Speed Test version 1.0.18
only. For other Download Speed Test versions please click below:
Download Speed Test is an application marketed by AB-Tools.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Download Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Download Speed Test with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Download Speed Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Download Speed Test". If it is installed on your PC the Download Speed Test app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Download Speed Test in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Download Speed Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Download Speed Test:
- The publisher is: http://www.ab-tools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Download Speed Test\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Download Speed Test.
8. After removing Download Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Download Speed Test which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Download Speed Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Speed Test by AB-Tools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Download Speed Test by AB-Tools.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Download Speed Test in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:13:54.070