Download Manager Packages
This page is about Download Manager Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Download Manager Packages folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. uninstaller.exe is the Download Manager Packages's primary executable file and it occupies circa 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Download Manager Packages from your computer
The following executables are contained in Download Manager Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Download Manager Packages.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Download Manager Packages:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q\Download Manager Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Download Manager Packages
Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Download Manager Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Download Manager Packages from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Download Manager Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Manager Packages". The Download Manager Packages application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Download Manager Packages in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Download Manager Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Download Manager Packages.
8. After removing Download Manager Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Download Manager Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Manager Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130