This page contains thorough information on how to remove Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Download Manager from your systemFile4Me.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on File4Me.com. You can see more info on Download Manager at http://www.File4Me.com
. Download Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe. Download Manager's primary file takes about 2.59 MB (2719277 bytes) and is named downloadmanager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Download Manager. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3439043
bytes) on disk.
- downloadmanager.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.90 KB)
Download Manager is a program released by the software company File4Me.com. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Download Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Download Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.File4Me.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download Manager.
8. After removing Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Manager by File4Me.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Download Manager by File4Me.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:23:46.367