This page contains thorough information on how to remove Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Download Manager from your systemFile4Me.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on File4Me.com. You can see more info on Download Manager at http://www.File4Me.com
. Download Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe. Download Manager's primary file takes about 2.59 MB (2719277 bytes) and is named downloadmanager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Download Manager. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3439043
bytes) on disk.
- downloadmanager.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.90 KB)
Download Manager is a program released by the software company File4Me.com. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Download Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.File4Me.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Download Manager.
8. After removing Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Download Manager by File4Me.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Download Manager by File4Me.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:23:46.367