You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Download Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Download Center from your systemSoftware.com
. More info about Software.com can be read here
. You can read more about related to Download Center at http://www.software.com/download-center-17792-1
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software.com\Download Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). Download Center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software.com\Download Center\Download.exe -u. Download.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 427.34 KB (437592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Download Center. They take 427.34 KB (437592
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Download Center version 200450
only. You can find here a few links to other Download Center releases:
Download Center is an application released by the software company Software.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Download Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Download Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Download Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Center". If it is installed on your PC the Download Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Download Center in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Download Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Download Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.software.com/download-center-17792-1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software.com\Download Center\Download.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download Center.
8. After removing Download Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Download Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Download Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Download Center by Software.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Download Center by Software.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Download Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:45.690