Download Accelerator Manager
Download Accelerator Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. You can see more info related to Download Accelerator Manager at How to uninstall Download Accelerator Manager from your systemhttp://www.tensons.com
. Usually the Download Accelerator Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tensons\Download Accelerator Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Download Accelerator Manager is "C:\Program Files\Tensons\Download Accelerator Manager\uninstall.exe". Download Accelerator Manager's main file takes about 783.84 KB (802648 bytes) and is called daman.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Download Accelerator Manager. They occupy 2.24 MB (2347945
bytes) on disk.
- daman.exe (783.84 KB)
- mgrabber.exe (200.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.70 KB)
- WRCsetup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Download Accelerator Manager version 4.5.35
Download Accelerator Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Download Accelerator Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tensons\Download Accelerator Manager
Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Download Accelerator Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Download Accelerator Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Download Accelerator Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Download Accelerator Manager". The Download Accelerator Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Download Accelerator Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Download Accelerator Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Download Accelerator Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.tensons.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tensons\Download Accelerator Manager\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Download Accelerator Manager.
8. After uninstalling Download Accelerator Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Download Accelerator Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Download Accelerator Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130