You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DovuX Reloaded for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DovuX Reloaded from your systemDovuX Reloaded
. You can read more on DovuX Reloaded or check for application updates here
. More details about DovuX Reloaded can be seen at www.dovux-reloaded.com
. DovuX Reloaded is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DovuX Reloaded is C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DovuX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.32 MB (2433024 bytes) on disk.
DovuX Reloaded installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3821568
bytes) on disk.
- DovuX.exe (2.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The current web page applies to DovuX Reloaded version 30
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DovuX Reloaded.Folders left behind when you uninstall DovuX Reloaded:
The files below remain on your disk by DovuX Reloaded's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DovuX Reloaded
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\DovuX.exe
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Tibia.dat
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\tibia.pic
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Tibia.spr
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DovuX Reloaded\Tibia Player.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DovuX Reloaded30
DovuX Reloaded is a program marketed by the software company DovuX Reloaded. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DovuX Reloaded is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DovuX Reloaded with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DovuX Reloaded or simply click the Search field and type in "DovuX Reloaded". If it is installed on your PC the DovuX Reloaded application will be found very quickly. After you select DovuX Reloaded in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DovuX Reloaded, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DovuX Reloaded:
- The web site of the program is: www.dovux-reloaded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DovuX Reloaded\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DovuX Reloaded.
8. After uninstalling DovuX Reloaded, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DovuX Reloaded which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DovuX Reloaded with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DovuX Reloaded by DovuX Reloaded from your computer, nor are we saying that DovuX Reloaded by DovuX Reloaded is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DovuX Reloaded in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:36:02.053