Dovetail Games Fishing
This web page is about Dovetail Games Fishing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dovetail Games Fishing from your PCDovetail Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Dovetail Games. More information about Dovetail Games Fishing can be seen at http://www.dtgfishing.com
. Dovetail Games Fishing is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fishing folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/314520 is the full command line if you want to remove Dovetail Games Fishing. FishingGame.exe is the Dovetail Games Fishing's main executable file and it occupies about 448.50 KB (459264 bytes) on disk.
Dovetail Games Fishing contains of the executables below. They occupy 204.20 MB (214120200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FishingGame.exe (448.50 KB)
- FishingGame-Win64-Shipping.exe (40.43 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Dovetail Games Fishing is an application by Dovetail Games. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Dovetail Games Fishing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dovetail Games Fishing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dovetail Games Fishing or simply click the Search field and type in "Dovetail Games Fishing". If it is installed on your PC the Dovetail Games Fishing app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dovetail Games Fishing in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dovetail Games Fishing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dovetail Games Fishing:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dtgfishing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/314520
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dovetail Games Fishing.
8. After removing Dovetail Games Fishing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dovetail Games Fishing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dovetail Games Fishing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dovetail Games Fishing by Dovetail Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Dovetail Games Fishing by Dovetail Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dovetail Games Fishing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:36:59.733