DoubleKiller Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall DoubleKiller Pro from your systemBig Bang enterprises
. More information on Big Bang enterprises can be found here
. Click on http://bigbangenterprises.de/de/doublekillerpro
to get more data about DoubleKiller Pro on Big Bang enterprises's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\doublekillerpro21 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove DoubleKiller Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\doublekillerpro21\DoubleKiller.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DoubleKiller Pro's main file takes about 1.27 MB (1331712 bytes) and is named DoubleKiller.exe.
DoubleKiller Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.27 MB (1331712
bytes) on disk.
- DoubleKiller.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DoubleKiller Pro. You can find here a few links to other DoubleKiller Pro releases:
DoubleKiller Pro is an application offered by Big Bang enterprises. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DoubleKiller Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DoubleKiller Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DoubleKiller Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "DoubleKiller Pro". The DoubleKiller Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DoubleKiller Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DoubleKiller Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DoubleKiller Pro:
- The publisher is: http://bigbangenterprises.de/de/doublekillerpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\doublekillerpro21\DoubleKiller.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DoubleKiller Pro.
8. After removing DoubleKiller Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DoubleKiller Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DoubleKiller Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DoubleKiller Pro by Big Bang enterprises from your computer, nor are we saying that DoubleKiller Pro by Big Bang enterprises is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DoubleKiller Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 19:54:04.410