Double Dragon IV
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Double Dragon IV for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Double Dragon IV from your computerArc System Works
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Arc System Works. Double Dragon IV is typically set up in the C:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Double Dragon IV directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Double Dragon IV is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is called DoubleDragon.exe and it has a size of 4.73 MB (4962816 bytes).
Double Dragon IV contains of the executables below. They take 56.97 MB (59740408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DoubleDragon.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Double Dragon IV is an application marketed by Arc System Works. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Double Dragon IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Double Dragon IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Double Dragon IV or simply click the Search field and type in "Double Dragon IV". If it is installed on your PC the Double Dragon IV application will be found very quickly. When you click Double Dragon IV in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Double Dragon IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Double Dragon IV.
8. After removing Double Dragon IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Double Dragon IV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Double Dragon IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Double Dragon IV by Arc System Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Double Dragon IV by Arc System Works is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Double Dragon IV supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 03:10:05.623