Dot Assured 4.1
This info is about Dot Assured 4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dot Assured 4.1 from your systemhappysellers.in
. You can find out more on happysellers.in or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Dot Assured 4.1 at https://happysellers.in
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HappySellers\Dot Assured directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dot Assured 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HappySellers\Dot Assured\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dot-assured.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 53.00 MB (55572368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dot Assured 4.1. They take an average of 78.81 MB (82636065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dot-assured.exe (53.00 MB)
- dot-init.exe (9.81 MB)
- dot-settings.exe (8.48 MB)
- dot-user.exe (2.88 MB)
- dotp-helper.exe (958.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.98 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.98 KB)
- java.exe (186.98 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.98 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.98 KB)
- javaws.exe (292.48 KB)
- jjs.exe (14.98 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (89.48 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.98 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.98 KB)
- klist.exe (14.98 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.98 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.48 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.98 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.98 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.98 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.98 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.98 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.48 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.48 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Dot Assured 4.1.
Dot Assured 4.1 is a program by the software company happysellers.in. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Dot Assured 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dot Assured 4.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dot Assured 4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dot Assured 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Dot Assured 4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dot Assured 4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dot Assured 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dot Assured 4.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://happysellers.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HappySellers\Dot Assured\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dot Assured 4.1.
8. After uninstalling Dot Assured 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dot Assured 4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dot Assured 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dot Assured 4.1 by happysellers.in from your computer, we are not saying that Dot Assured 4.1 by happysellers.in is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dot Assured 4.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 03:30:20.137