This info is about Dos Printer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dos Printer from your systemDSBGLOBAL
. Open here
where you can find out more on DSBGLOBAL. Please follow http://www.dsbglobal.com/dosprinter
if you want to read more on Dos Printer on DSBGLOBAL's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DosPrinter directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Dos Printer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RunDosPrinter.exe and it has a size of 1.08 MB (1136640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Dos Printer. They occupy an average of 4.78 MB (5014344
bytes) on disk.
- dosprint.exe (3.53 MB)
- RunDosPrinter.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninst_Dos Printer.exe (168.79 KB)
The current page applies to Dos Printer version 12.09
only. You can find below a few links to other Dos Printer releases:
Dos Printer is an application marketed by the software company DSBGLOBAL. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dos Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dos Printer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dos Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Dos Printer". If it exists on your system the Dos Printer application will be found very quickly. After you select Dos Printer in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dos Printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dos Printer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dsbglobal.com/dosprinter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dos Printer.
8. After removing Dos Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dos Printer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dos Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dos Printer by DSBGLOBAL from your computer, we are not saying that Dos Printer by DSBGLOBAL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dos Printer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:22:53.340