You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Doro 1.96 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.96 from your computerCompSoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CompSoft. More information about Doro 1.96 can be found at http://j.mp/the_sz
. Usually the Doro 1.96 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Doro 1.96 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Doro.exe is the Doro 1.96's primary executable file and it takes approximately 772.27 KB (790800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Doro 1.96. They occupy an average of 1.82 MB (1909336
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (772.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (200.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.96
of Doro 1.96.
Doro 1.96 is an application marketed by CompSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Doro 1.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Doro 1.96 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.96 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.96". The Doro 1.96 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Doro 1.96 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.96, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.96:
- The web site of the application is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doro 1.96.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.96 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doro 1.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.96 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Doro 1.96 by CompSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.96 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:01:31.817