Doro 1.95 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Doro 1.95 from your PCCompSoft
. More info about CompSoft can be found here
. You can see more info on Doro 1.95 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. Usually the Doro 1.95 program is found in the C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Doro 1.95 is "C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe". Doro.exe is the Doro 1.95's main executable file and it takes approximately 772.27 KB (790800 bytes) on disk.
Doro 1.95 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.82 MB (1912567
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (772.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (200.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.48 KB)
This page is about Doro 1.95 version 1.95
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Doro 1.95:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\Doro.dll
Doro 1.95 is an application released by CompSoft. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Doro 1.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Doro 1.95 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.95". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.95 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Doro 1.95 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Doro 1.95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.95:
- The software company is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Doro 1.95.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doro 1.95 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.95 by CompSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doro 1.95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:42:29.833