This page contains thorough information on how to remove Doro 1.93 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Doro 1.93 from your PCCompSoft
. More info about CompSoft can be read here
. Click on http://j.mp/the_sz
to get more facts about Doro 1.93 on CompSoft's website. Doro 1.93 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Doro 1.93. Doro 1.93's main file takes about 772.27 KB (790800 bytes) and is called Doro.exe.
Doro 1.93 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.82 MB (1906991
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (772.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (200.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.03 KB)
This data is about Doro 1.93 version 1.93
Doro 1.93 is a program offered by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Doro 1.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Doro 1.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Doro 1.93 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.93". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.93 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Doro 1.93 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Doro 1.93, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.93:
- The software company is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.93.
8. After removing Doro 1.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.93 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.93 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.93 by CompSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:13:06.437