Doro 1.91 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Doro 1.91 from your PCCompSoft
. Additional info about CompSoft can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Doro 1.91 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Doro 1.91 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Doro.exe and its approximative size is 776.27 KB (794896 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Doro 1.91. They take about 1.83 MB (1915183
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (776.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (204.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.03 KB)
The current page applies to Doro 1.91 version 1.91
Doro 1.91 is an application offered by CompSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Doro 1.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Doro 1.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Doro 1.91 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.91". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.91 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Doro 1.91 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Doro 1.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.91:
- The web site of the program is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Doro 1.91.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.91 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doro 1.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.91 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Doro 1.91 by CompSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.91 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:24:58.567