You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Doro 1.88 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Doro 1.88 from your PCCompSoft
. More data about CompSoft can be read here
. You can see more info on Doro 1.88 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\DoroPDFWriter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Doro 1.88 is C:\Arquivos de programas\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Doro 1.88's main file takes around 756.27 KB (774416 bytes) and its name is Doro.exe.
Doro 1.88 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1882415
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (756.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.03 KB)
This info is about Doro 1.88 version 1.88
Doro 1.88 is a program offered by CompSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Doro 1.88 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Doro 1.88 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.88 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doro 1.88". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.88 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Doro 1.88 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.88, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.88:
- The web site of the program is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Doro 1.88.
8. After removing Doro 1.88, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.88 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.88 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.88 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Doro 1.88 by CompSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.88 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 11:44:59.410