Doro 1.85 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Doro 1.85 from your computerCompSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on CompSoft. You can read more about on Doro 1.85 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDF Writer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDF Writer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Doro 1.85. Doro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 748.27 KB (766224 bytes) on disk.
Doro 1.85 contains of the executables below. They take 1.79 MB (1872472
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (748.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (200.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.32 KB)
This web page is about Doro 1.85 version 1.85
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Doro 1.85.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\Doro.exe
Doro 1.85 is an application by the software company CompSoft. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Doro 1.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Doro 1.85 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.85 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doro 1.85". The Doro 1.85 application will be found very quickly. After you select Doro 1.85 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.85, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.85:
- The web site of the application is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDF Writer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.85.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.85 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Doro 1.85 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.85 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Doro 1.85 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:52:46.807