Doro 1.84 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Doro 1.84 from your computerCompSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CompSoft. Click on http://j.mp/the_sz
to get more facts about Doro 1.84 on CompSoft's website. Doro 1.84 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Doro 1.84. The program's main executable file has a size of 736.27 KB (753936 bytes) on disk and is titled Doro.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Doro 1.84. They take 1.76 MB (1843855
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (736.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (188.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Doro 1.84 version 1.84
Doro 1.84 is an application by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Doro 1.84 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Doro 1.84 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Doro 1.84 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.84". The Doro 1.84 program will be found very quickly. When you select Doro 1.84 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Doro 1.84, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.84:
- The web site of the program is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.84.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.84, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.84 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doro 1.84 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doro 1.84 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Doro 1.84 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doro 1.84 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-08 03:13:19.910