This info is about Doro 1.80 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.80 from your PCCompSoft
. Additional info about CompSoft can be found here
. More details about Doro 1.80 can be seen at http://run.to/sz
. Doro 1.80 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Doro 1.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Doro.exe is the Doro 1.80's primary executable file and it occupies around 388.27 KB (397584 bytes) on disk.
Doro 1.80 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.38 MB (1446488
bytes) on disk:
- Doro.exe (388.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.80
of Doro 1.80.
Doro 1.80 is a program released by the software company CompSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Doro 1.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Doro 1.80 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Doro 1.80 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.80". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.80 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Doro 1.80 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Doro 1.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.80:
- The publisher is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.80.
8. After removing Doro 1.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.80 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.80 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.80 by CompSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.80 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:47:54.803