This web page is about Doro 1.71 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Doro 1.71 from your computerCompSoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CompSoft. Please follow http://run.to/sz
if you want to read more on Doro 1.71 on CompSoft's web page. Doro 1.71 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Doro 1.71 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Doro 1.71's main file takes about 380.27 KB (389392 bytes) and is named Doro.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Doro 1.71. They take about 1.37 MB (1440069
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (380.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.05 KB)
This page is about Doro 1.71 version 1.71
Doro 1.71 is an application marketed by CompSoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Doro 1.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.71 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.71 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doro 1.71". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.71 app will be found very quickly. When you click Doro 1.71 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Doro 1.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.71:
- The web site of the program is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.71.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.71 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doro 1.71 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.71 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.71 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.71 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 18:47:05.937