Doro 1.66 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.66 from your computerCompSoft
. More information about CompSoft can be read here
. More details about the app Doro 1.66 can be found at http://run.to/sz
. Usually the Doro 1.66 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Doro 1.66's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Doro.exe is the Doro 1.66's primary executable file and it takes close to 288.27 KB (295184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Doro 1.66. They take 1.28 MB (1339992
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (288.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (164.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.66
of Doro 1.66.
Doro 1.66 is an application offered by the software company CompSoft. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Doro 1.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.66 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.66 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doro 1.66". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.66 program will be found automatically. When you select Doro 1.66 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Doro 1.66, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.66:
- The publisher is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.66.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.66 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Doro 1.66 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.66 by CompSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.66 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 16:50:24.653