This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Doro 1.64 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Doro 1.64 from your computerCompSoft
. More information about CompSoft can be read here
. More details about Doro 1.64 can be found at http://run.to/sz
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Doro 1.64 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Doro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 284.27 KB (291088 bytes) on disk.
Doro 1.64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.27 MB (1333573
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (284.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (164.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.05 KB)
The current page applies to Doro 1.64 version 1.64
Doro 1.64 is an application by CompSoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Doro 1.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Doro 1.64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.64". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.64 program will be found very quickly. After you click Doro 1.64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Doro 1.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.64:
- The web site of the program is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.64.
8. After removing Doro 1.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doro 1.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doro 1.64 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.64 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doro 1.64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:25:18.667