You can find on this page details on how to remove Doro 1.61 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Doro 1.61 from your computerCompSoft
. More information on CompSoft can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Doro 1.61 at http://run.to/sz
. Doro 1.61 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Doro 1.61's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Doro 1.61's primary file takes about 284.27 KB (291088 bytes) and is called Doro.exe.
The following executables are contained in Doro 1.61. They take 1.27 MB (1331800
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (284.27 KB)
- DoroServer.exe (164.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Doro 1.61 version 1.61
Doro 1.61 is an application by CompSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Doro 1.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Doro 1.61 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Doro 1.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doro 1.61". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.61 application will be found very quickly. After you select Doro 1.61 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.61:
- The web site of the application is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Doro 1.61.
8. After removing Doro 1.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doro 1.61 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.61 by CompSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.61 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:52:33.233