Doro 1.45 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Doro 1.45 from your PCCompSoft
. More data about CompSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://run.to/sz
if you want to read more on Doro 1.45 on CompSoft's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Doro 1.45 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk and is named Doro.exe.
Doro 1.45 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1061192
bytes) on disk:
- Doro.exe (236.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.45
of Doro 1.45.
Doro 1.45 is a program marketed by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Doro 1.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.45 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Doro 1.45 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.45". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.45 program will be found automatically. After you select Doro 1.45 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Doro 1.45, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.45:
- The software company is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doro 1.45.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doro 1.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.45 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.45 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.45 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:08:15.420