Doro 1.45 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Doro 1.45 from your PCCompSoft
. More data about CompSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://run.to/sz
if you want to read more on Doro 1.45 on CompSoft's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Doro 1.45 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk and is named Doro.exe.
Doro 1.45 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1061192
bytes) on disk:
- Doro.exe (236.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.45
of Doro 1.45.
Doro 1.45 is a program marketed by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Doro 1.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.45 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doro 1.45 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doro 1.45". If it is installed on your PC the Doro 1.45 application will be found very quickly. After you click Doro 1.45 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.45, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.45:
- The web site of the program is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doro 1.45.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doro 1.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Doro 1.45 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.45 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Doro 1.45 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:08:15.420