This page contains thorough information on how to remove Doro 1.43 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.43 from your computerCompSoft
. More information about CompSoft can be found here
. Detailed information about Doro 1.43 can be seen at http://run.to/sz
. Usually the Doro 1.43 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Doro 1.43. Doro 1.43's main file takes about 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) and is called Doro.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Doro 1.43. They take about 1.00 MB (1053000
bytes) on disk.
- Doro.exe (228.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43
of Doro 1.43.
Doro 1.43 is an application released by CompSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Doro 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Doro 1.43 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Doro 1.43 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doro 1.43". The Doro 1.43 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Doro 1.43 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Doro 1.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doro 1.43:
- The web site of the application is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doro 1.43.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Doro 1.43 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doro 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doro 1.43 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Doro 1.43 by CompSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.43 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 17:57:11.140