This web page is about Doro 1.42 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Doro 1.42 from your computerCompSoft
. Additional info about CompSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://run.to/sz
to get more facts about Doro 1.42 on CompSoft's website. Usually the Doro 1.42 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Doro 1.42. The program's main executable file is titled Doro.exe and its approximative size is 228.00 KB (233472 bytes).
Doro 1.42 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.00 MB (1053000
bytes) on disk:
- Doro.exe (228.00 KB)
- SetupHelp.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.32 KB)
The current page applies to Doro 1.42 version 1.42
Doro 1.42 is a program released by the software company CompSoft. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Doro 1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doro 1.42 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Doro 1.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doro 1.42". If it exists on your system the Doro 1.42 application will be found very quickly. When you click Doro 1.42 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Doro 1.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doro 1.42:
- The web site of the program is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoroPDFWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Doro 1.42.
8. After uninstalling Doro 1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doro 1.42 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doro 1.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Doro 1.42 by CompSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Doro 1.42 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Doro 1.42 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:54:06.170