Doors is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Doors from your systemCalvin Weibel
. You can find out more on Calvin Weibel or check for application updates here
. Click on http://doorsgame.com/
to get more details about Doors on Calvin Weibel's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Doors folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Doors by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Doors's main file takes around 14.94 MB (15665952 bytes) and its name is doors.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Doors. They take about 14.94 MB (15665952
bytes) on disk.
Doors is a program offered by the software company Calvin Weibel. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Doors is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Doors from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Doors or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doors". If it exists on your system the Doors application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Doors in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Doors, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doors:
- The web site of the application is: http://doorsgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Doors.
8. After uninstalling Doors, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Doors that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doors using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doors by Calvin Weibel from your computer, we are not saying that Doors by Calvin Weibel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doors supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 02:07:59.390