Door Control version 3.3
This web page is about Door Control version 3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Door Control version 3.3 from your systemDigola
. More info about Digola can be seen here
. You can get more details about Door Control version 3.3 at http://www.digola.com/
. Usually the Door Control version 3.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Door Control folder, depending on the user's option during install. Door Control version 3.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Door Control\unins000.exe. doorcontrol.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 497.00 KB (508928 bytes) on disk.
Door Control version 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1702089
bytes) on disk.
- doorcontrol.exe (497.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Door Control version 3.3 version 3.3
Door Control version 3.3 is an application by the software company Digola. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Door Control version 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Door Control version 3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Door Control version 3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Door Control version 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Door Control version 3.3 app will be found automatically. When you click Door Control version 3.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Door Control version 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Door Control version 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.digola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Door Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Door Control version 3.3.
8. After removing Door Control version 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Door Control version 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Door Control version 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Door Control version 3.3 by Digola from your computer, we are not saying that Door Control version 3.3 by Digola is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Door Control version 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:52:13.043