Doom Builder 2.1
Doom Builder 2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 from your PCCodeImp
. Open here
for more info on CodeImp. More information about Doom Builder 2.1 can be found at http://www.codeimp.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Builder.exe is the Doom Builder 2.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.50 MB (1576960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Doom Builder 2.1. They take an average of 2.95 MB (3089338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Builder.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.77 KB)
- acc.exe (57.54 KB)
- bsp-w32.exe (52.50 KB)
- deepbsp.exe (112.00 KB)
- glbsp.exe (104.06 KB)
- zdbsp.exe (253.51 KB)
- ZenNode.exe (73.50 KB)
- acc.exe (60.50 KB)
This page is about Doom Builder 2.1 version 2.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Doom Builder 2.1.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CodeImp\Doom Builder
Doom Builder 2.1 is a program released by CodeImp. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Doom Builder 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doom Builder 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Doom Builder 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doom Builder 2.1". The Doom Builder 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Doom Builder 2.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Doom Builder 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doom Builder 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codeimp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Doom Builder 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Doom Builder 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Doom Builder 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Doom Builder 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 by CodeImp from your computer, nor are we saying that Doom Builder 2.1 by CodeImp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doom Builder 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:58:00.957