This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Doodly for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Doodly from your systemBryxen Software
. You can find out more on Bryxen Software or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Doodly directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Doodly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Doodly\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Doodly.exe is the Doodly's primary executable file and it takes about 613.89 KB (628624 bytes) on disk.
Doodly is composed of the following executables which take 117.92 MB (123649600
bytes) on disk:
- Doodly.exe (613.89 KB)
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- Doodly.exe (77.29 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14.4
of Doodly. You can find here a few links to other Doodly releases:
...click to view all...
Doodly is an application offered by Bryxen Software. Some people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Doodly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Doodly from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Doodly or simply click the Search field and type in "Doodly". If it exists on your system the Doodly app will be found very quickly. When you select Doodly in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Doodly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Doodly.
8. After uninstalling Doodly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Doodly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doodly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doodly by Bryxen Software from your PC, we are not saying that Doodly by Bryxen Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doodly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:58:50.647