Donald Dowell version 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Donald Dowell version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Donald Dowell version 1.0 from your PCApe Marina
. Open here
where you can read more on Ape Marina. More information about Donald Dowell version 1.0 can be found at http://www.apemarina.altervista.org/
. Donald Dowell version 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Donald Dowell directory, depending on the user's option. Donald Dowell version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Donald Dowell\unins000.exe. Donald Dowell version 1.0's primary file takes about 617.52 MB (647518160 bytes) and its name is Donald Dowell.exe.
The executable files below are part of Donald Dowell version 1.0. They occupy an average of 618.26 MB (648290959
bytes) on disk.
- Donald Dowell.exe (617.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.66 KB)
- winsetup.exe (56.03 KB)
The current page applies to Donald Dowell version 1.0 version 1.0
Donald Dowell version 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Ape Marina. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Donald Dowell version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Donald Dowell version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Donald Dowell version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Donald Dowell version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Donald Dowell version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Donald Dowell version 1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Donald Dowell version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Donald Dowell version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.apemarina.altervista.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Donald Dowell\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Donald Dowell version 1.0.
8. After removing Donald Dowell version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Donald Dowell version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Donald Dowell version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Donald Dowell version 1.0 by Ape Marina from your computer, we are not saying that Donald Dowell version 1.0 by Ape Marina is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Donald Dowell version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 10:04:50.400