This web page is about Don't Starve for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Don't Starve from your systemDecepticon
. More info about Decepticon can be seen here
. Don't Starve is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Don't Starve directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Don't Starve is C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Don't Starve\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Don't Starve's primary file takes around 2.86 MB (2998784 bytes) and is named dontstarve.exe.
Don't Starve is comprised of the following executables which take 3.77 MB (3951660
bytes) on disk:
- dontstarve.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (930.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.275768
of Don't Starve. For more Don't Starve versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Don't Starve is a program by the software company Decepticon. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Don't Starve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Don't Starve from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Don't Starve or simply activate the Search field and type in "Don't Starve". The Don't Starve application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Don't Starve in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Don't Starve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Don't Starve.
8. After uninstalling Don't Starve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Don't Starve which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Don't Starve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Don't Starve by Decepticon from your computer, nor are we saying that Don't Starve by Decepticon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Don't Starve supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:59:37.110