Don't Get Angry! 2
This web page is about Don't Get Angry! 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Don't Get Angry! 2 from your systemX-PRESSIVE.COM
. More information on X-PRESSIVE.COM can be seen here
. More information about Don't Get Angry! 2 can be found at http://www.x-pressive.com
. Usually the Don't Get Angry! 2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Don't Get Angry 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Don't Get Angry! 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Don't Get Angry 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 670.50 KB (686592 bytes) on disk and is titled DA2.exe.
Don't Get Angry! 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.31 MB (1376010
bytes) on disk.
- DA2.exe (670.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (673.26 KB)
This page is about Don't Get Angry! 2 version 2
Don't Get Angry! 2 is a program by the software company X-PRESSIVE.COM. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Don't Get Angry! 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Don't Get Angry! 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Don't Get Angry! 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Don't Get Angry! 2". The Don't Get Angry! 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Don't Get Angry! 2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Don't Get Angry! 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Don't Get Angry! 2:
- The software company is: http://www.x-pressive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Don't Get Angry 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Don't Get Angry! 2.
8. After uninstalling Don't Get Angry! 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Don't Get Angry! 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Don't Get Angry! 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Don't Get Angry! 2 by X-PRESSIVE.COM from your PC, we are not saying that Don't Get Angry! 2 by X-PRESSIVE.COM is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Don't Get Angry! 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:16:51.717